Join the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and World Trade Center St. Louis on a Trade Mission to Mexico, April 6-13, 2019.
With 130 million people and a GDP of approximately $1.3 trillion, Mexico offers tremendous opportunities for St. Louis companies interested in increasing their footprint in Latin America. Mexico is the St. Louis region’s second largest export market with annual exports totaling more than $1.5 billion.
We hope you will consider joining us for this unique opportunity to highlight St. Louis and your organization on a global scale.
Mission participants will enjoy first-hand learning opportunities through:
• Organized meetings with Mexico business and thought leaders, local innovators and universities
• Direct interaction with Mexico policy makers and high level decision makers
• Market briefings from local experts to gain a better understanding of doing business in Mexico
• A generous mix of cultural activities and historical site visits
• Collaboration within what promises to be a diverse mix of delegation participants
Saturday, April 6-13, 2019
San Luis Potosi (St. Louis’ Sister City)
$2500 per person (space is limited)
Eligible companies may qualify for cost-sharing and/or grants covering up to $1750 of registration fee in addition to possible hotel and travel costs through MO Dept. of Economic Development’s G-MAP and MO STEP=UP programs
• Local travel and ground transportation to all mission events and receptions
• Some meals, trade mission planning and materials
• Registration fee to the World Trade Center General Assembly in Queretaro, Mexico, including events, receptions and business-to-business meetings
Please note, airfare to/from Mexico and hotel are separate expenses
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Karlos Ramirez at firstname.lastname@example.org or
tel 314 664-4432
Further information on registration can be found here