Rail Infrastructure Opportunities in Mexico
As part of its National Infrastructure and economic recovery plans, Mexico will invest billions in passenger and cargo rail infrastructure by 2024. These ambitious projects have attracted both local and international companies.
Learn about the main rail projects that are being developed in Mexico, potential opportunities, and resources available to support your company in the market.
- Major infrastructure projects identified: Trans-Isthmus Corridor; Maya Train; Mexico City – Queretaro Train; Train extension to Felipe Angeles Int. Airport;
- Rail Corridor Garcia-Monterrey International Airport; and Mexico City-Toluca Passenger Train. Business Development Opportunities for:
- Engineering, design, and construction services with rail infrastructure specializations; Suppliers of construction materials (including tracks, sleepers);
- Signaling and security systems, Industrial and distribution centers; Equipment and services for light train lines; Supply of rolling stock, etc.
Please read the following information carefully:
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards.
- Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
- Date: December 10, 2020 2:00 PM Eastern
- Cost: No fee will be charged to participating US companies.
- Venue: Your Computer/Cisco WebEx
December 10, 2020