The U.S. Department of Commerce, Small Business Administration (SBA), and the U.S. Export-Import Bank (EXIM), will host a webinar to share the financing resources and tools available to small and medium enterprises as well as some general advice for success.
Attend this webinar to learn how to:
- Tap into programs offered through the SBA, such as fast and easy loan guarantees for small exporters, and streamlined financing up to $500,000.
- Qualify which funds can be used and who is eligible to receive export express financing.
- Access the variety of trade financing tools that EXIM provides:
- including export credit insurance
- working capital guarantees
- guarantees of commercial loans to foreign buyers
- Utilize export credit insurance and brokers to help navigate through the variety of export credit insurance options.
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
10:00 – 11:30 am (CDT)
Your Desk – Webinar
Ian Lorenzana – Export Finance Manager, Small Business Administration
Mark Klein – Regional Director, U.S. Export-Import Bank
John Koch – Partner, Trade Risk Group
Margaret Gottlieb – International Trade Specialist, U.S. Commercial Service